Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lunch With a Witch

One of the local grocery stores has been advertising about "Lunch with a Witch." Vanessa and I thought it would be fun to take the boys.
 
Unfortunately, last night, she had costume problems. The package came in the mail, it only ONE costume for Valex. Then when she tried it on him, it was too small! We decided to just take the kids in their Halloween shirts. But then, I found a cute bat costume in town and couldn't resist buying it.
 
It took a little convincing, but he decided to wear it, with part of the Ninja Turtle costume. He had on the mask and the shell. He was our Ninja Turtle Bat.

We tried the to get Daxsen to wear the Ninja Turtle costume, or the SpongeBob (from last year), but all he wanted was his blue monster hoodie. 

We tried the to get Daxsen to wear the Ninja Turtle costume, or the SpongeBob (from last year), but all he wanted was his blue monster hoodie.  
 
I decided to dress up as a witch this year, but I can't decide which witch hat to wear. So I spent today trying out both of them.

 
Ready to go trick or treating through the store!

The boys would wave to the monster, from a safe distance, but they didn't want their picture with him. So Vanessa got one instead. 

They both did really well with the witch. Hopefully they will do just as well with Santa this year!
 
The Beauty and the Cutie!
 
After that, we decided to meet some friends at the park and enjoy the nice weather.
 
Daxsen, the ever fearless climber.
 
I didn't get a picture (because I was laughing to hard), but Daxsen got to the top of the spider web thingy you can see behind him. I pointed that out to his mom and she about had a heart attack. And of course, he fell before she could get to him. But it didn't even phase him. he just ran to the next thing he could climb.



 
It was a fun day. I can't wait for Halloween. I'm getting off work early to go Trick-or-Treating with Vanessa and the boys!

No comments: