Friday, March 22, 2013

Book Club - "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie

This month, is was Vanessa's turn to pick the book. She choose "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie. She had heard it is one of the best mystery books of all time, and I think that is pretty close to true. After just a few chapters, I was hooked and couldn't put it down until I finished it.
I think we all ended up enjoying this book. It even has a movie based off it, which we were going to watch. But then about 2 hours before we were supposed to meet, my sister texted me to see if we could color Easter Eggs instead. My response was something like, "hm, watch a lame movie or do something fun with my favorite boys?"
 
Maybe Josh and I will rent the movie soon, but coloring eggs was defiantly more fun.

No comments: