Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tyler's 3rd Birthday Party

A few months ago, I was looking at cake pans and found a dump truck pan and a tractor pan. So I sent a picture of both to Melanie and told her I'd love to make his birthday cake. We agreed that both pans were super cute and so Tyler. But in the end, we decided to do the tractor cake. (Maybe we can do the dump truck next year.)
 

Saturday, we got together to celebrate Tyler's 3rd birthday. 


Tyler didn't want to wait, he started to pick the frosting on the sides. The cousins tried to stop him, but I told them he was fine since it was HIS cake. 

 
After cake and ice cream, the cousins took turns hitting a pinata. 











Kyle hit it hard enough to knock it down, but it still didn't break! So we hung it back up and let everyone have a few more turns.
 







 



1 comment:

KT said...

What a cute cake! I need to go back and read about your Vegas trip...just haven't had the time yet.