Monday, May 10, 2010

Smiles from friends

The Post Office is quickly becoming my favorite place to go. (Check out this POST to see when the love started.)
About 2 weeks ago I got a fun package in the mail from Shannon.
Love the chocolate.
Love the candle.
Love the decorative boxes.
Love the treats for the kitties.
LOVE the sign.

Today I received two more fun packages in the mail.

This one was from Joanna.

The bag is perfect for the cake decorating class I start tomorrow night to help me haul my supplies back and forth.
The lotion and lip balm smell so good.
I love the kitchen towels. (My collection has grown over the last few months, which is nice, since I don't think I've really bought new kitchen towels since our first year of marriage.)
The shopping list pad is already on my fridge, that will be so handy. I always get to the store and wish I had a list.
I can't wait to try the face mask out tonight; recently I complained to Josh that the alarm clock is too bright.
There is also some beautiful stationary and a relaxing bath ball.
I should have taken a close up shot of the magnets. They say: read this, do this, take this, eat this, or else, or suffer, or not, 'cause I say so.

The last package was from Kirsti. I love how springy it looks. She knows I have a love for sunflowers in my kitchen, but she pointed out something I have never noticed. Here is what she wrote in her card: "I love the analogy of the sunflower. How it follows the light of the sun with its head up. If we also follow our Savior with confidence, eve in our trials, we will received strength. (And be beautiful too!) Thank you so muck Kirti, I needed to be reminded of that.

Her package included lots of beautiful flower things :)

Stationary, gift bags, cards, a note holder, kitten stickers, super cute buckets, and folders (which I can't wait to put in my filing cabinet ((which I really need to organize)) ).

She made the painting herself. I LOVE IT!

I seem to spend a ton of time on the computer, so I decided to hang both of the signs right above it so I can see them often and remember their messages.
Thank you ladies, you are awesome. Your packages really came on perfect days to cheer up an otherwise icky day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love, Love, Love the little boxes! You know me too well. :)