Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

It was a Mother's Day of very mixed emotions for me. (Maybe I'll blog more about that on my infertility blog later this week.) The best part of the day was just being with Josh. He is so wonderful and so good too me. Every day I am reminded how lucky I am to have him in my life. This year he decided to get me a gift for Mother's Day. I usually avoid this holiday, but I'm glad he thought I deserved some love this year.

I think he found the perfect card. On the outside it says:

My wife, my friend, my love.
You mean so much to me.
On the inside it says:
"Companions and confidants,
husband and wife,
best friends and lovers,
true partners for life.
Even though its long
after our honeymoon,
you're the one who still moves me,
who completes me,
and who makes my heart soar...
You're the wife of my dreams
and the kind of mother
I wish every kid in the world could have.
My feelings for you run deep...
I love you, my beautiful partner,
and I wish you the best Mother's Day
any woman could possibly have."
He also wrote a beautiful message just for me. I really am blessed to have him. I love him so much. He is my world, my everything.
This is the necklace he bought me. That sweetheart, it is beautiful. Every day is made better just by being your wife and any trial is bearable with you by my side.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Very pretty necklace and the perfect card. We're both very lucky!

From the Stork; An adoption Journey said...

he is so wonderful and so awesome. That is beautiful necklace. awww

Elizabeth and Brian said...

very sweet and tender