Sunday, December 13, 2009

Josh the big 'ol softie and Ally in trouble

When we dated Josh used to tell me on a regular basis that when we married there would be no dogs in the house. I happily agreed to this arrangement. It was never a problem until earlier this week when Josh wanted to bring Sage in during the night so she could stay warm. I realized I lost the fight as I was purchasing a kennel the next day. So now Sage comes in every night and sits by the couch for about an hour. We have to keep her on her leash so she doesn't go find stuff to chew on. Then we put her in the kennel at bedtime. Josh gets up at about 1:00 to take her out for a potty break and then she comes back in. I think he is training for the 2:00 AM feedings so I can stay in bed at night.
Of course, none of the kitties are happy with this arrangement.
What trouble has Ally managed to find this week? We have learned she LOVES shopping bags. They aren't on the floor for two minutes and she is in them. And it will keep her entertained for hours. Or until I get the groceries put away.
She also finally manged to find her way into the closet. That part I understand, but I have no idea how she got up on the hangers.
She just wants to be just like her big brother.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Emillio loves plastic grocery bags also. Just watch out for when Ally puts her head through one of the arm holes and then takes off running scared of the bag sound, but yet doesn't realize why the bag is following her!