Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

For the Christmas holiday, I participated in another blog swap on Seasonal Swaperoos. I forgot to take a picture of the stuff I sent. Here is the picture of the stuff I received. Kirsti did a good job when I mentioned I really like snowman (and don't like Santa's). The Snowman tin had chocolates in the top and the snow flakes and hair clips in the second bin. There was a cute Christmas card telling us to use the picture frame next year for baby's first day in the snow. I can't wait!

Our tree on Christmas morning.
After opening presents. Don't worry, it was a bigger Christmas than it looked. I also got 4 new tire rims and two new tires. Josh got a kennel and a bed for his dog.
This year I had good intentions, I started my Christmas projects in Sept. But then I quit working on them in Oct. So on Christmas Eve I pulled an all nighter and stayed up until 2 AM finishing the scrapbooks I was making. I made Josh's mom and sister each one using Melanie's kids. Here is just a sampling of some of the pages.



Then for Josh's Grandparents I made a scrapbook for our family reunion this summer. I had a ton of pictures for it so I decided to do a different layout for it.
This is a tradition I talked about keeping, but that was before I realized just how in over my head I was.
We are so excited for Christmas next year. It is going to be big!

No comments: