Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ally and the TP

This is not the actual shredding of the toilet paper, we missed that. But I thought I would try to explain what I believe happened.
Ally is the fourth kitten we have had since we married. She is the first kitten with a fascination with the toilet paper. Zipper will wait for you to finish the roll and throw the tube away. He will then dig it out and chew it to peieces.
I believe that Ally saw the toilet paper hanging and tore the entire roll off. When I placed her back in the pile for pictures, she began to play again.
Zipper came in to investigate. I believe that is what he did early today. I bet he sat on the toilet and just watched. I think he is glad to have someone else get into mischief so he's not in trouble all the time.

3 comments:

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

She is such a gorgeous kitty!!!

Jessica said...

She just so cute that you just can't get mad!

Meka said...

Aww I love the innocent look on her face. She is a cute cute kitty. I have a naughty black cat I will trade any day for ok?