Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30 days of Halloween Food

Every day in October I am going to highlight some Halloween dishes that look fun on my Cooking Blog. I have tried a few and have plans to try several this year. Each year we have Josh's family up for my Halloween dinner and I can hardly wait for it. Also last year I threw a Scentsy party in October and it was so fun to prepare Halloween treats for it that I thought I would do it again this year. Watch for me to announce the date so you can be sure to be there!

Everyday I will post at least one Halloween dish. I've been busy combing through magazines and have so many I want to highlight that I'll probably do 2 or 3 a day, depending on my speed, schedule and sanity. Most of my recipes come from the last several editions of Taste of Home Magazines, but I might do a few others from other places. Happy Haunting!

1 comment:

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhh- I am so excited! I wish we lived closer so we could have some fun Halloween cooking days together. I would love that! :0)