Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm just a little excited...

Halloween is only 81 days away!!! I've been thinking about it for several months now, but with the cooler weather we've had this week I am really starting to get excited. Our local grocery store has a few items out already (I danced in the aisle, I was so excited).

But now I can hardly wait because I want to order this:
I can't order it until September, but it is on my MUST HAVE list. I wonder if Josh will let me keep it out all year long?

Last year I did a Halloween post every. single. day. That was a lot of work. I don't know for sure what I will do this year. I'm thinking about doing a weekly craft or something like that and then maybe also a weekly recipe on my cooking blog. I won't post anything until October, but trust me, I am already working on some post for that month.

3 comments:

Christine Dallimore said...

Hee, Hee- you had me at "Halloween is only 81 days away"!! I'm a Halloween girl too and yes, I have even bought a few decorations already... the cute decorations, not the scary ones! LOL!! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE PUMPKIN!!!! I want one! :0) When are you putting in your order?

Jessica said...

That jack-o-lantern is very cute! I love, love, love the Fall!

Meka said...

I wish I could have been there to see you "dance in the aisle" because of Halloween decorations! The pumpkin is way cute and I am looking forward to seeing a craft a week plus more recipes!