Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Fishing Pictures

Since I was busy catching all the fish last weekend I didn't get a lot of pictures, but Barbara did. I finally got her to bring her memory card over so I could download her picutres. Which was actually a big task, her camera got wet last week and we didn't know if we could get the pictures. The sad news is the camera won't turn on anymore, but the good news is the picutres are all still there! To view the pictures from my camera, click HERE.


Aunt Savannah and Preston caught the first fish!

Fishing buddies for life.

Another fish!



Grandpa and Preston caught a fish.
Look, a crabbit!

Let's catch another one!

I would cast out and then hold the pole while Preston "rolled" them in. Every time he saw the little fish hook he would think we had a fish.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so happy that you're getting to spend quality time with your nephew. Good for you!