Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

While I was at my sister's last night, she mentioned she probably wouldn't do the egg hunt. My mom had to work and wouldn't be able to go help her. She thought she would just create her own in the back yard. 

But this morning, I realized I really wanted to go, so I told her I would go with her and Josh could be our photographer. Out of all the kids there, they had the cutest buckets/pails. 


Like last year, we went to the Neola egg hunt again this year. It didn't seem too have many prizes, but it was still fun and both boys found plenty of candy. We also noticed that next year, Valex will be in the group where the adults aren't allowed to help. 









 It was all over after about 10 minutes, but it was fun and I'm glad we went. 






No comments: