Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cats At Work - Winner, Winner, Friskies Dinner

One of my favorite Facebook Pages is Cats At Work.

Monday - Friday, the creator posts a cute meme of a cat at work. Often, she will also post a Top Fans chart. It is based on how many comments you make and how many pictures you liked during the week. I wish it also took into account how many shares, because I share all of them on my wall. I'm usually in the top 3. A few weeks ago, she gave away a prize to the top #1 fan of the week and I won! I got to choose a coffee mug. She has several cute options, but in the end I could only choose one. It arrived in the mail last night.




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like a lot of the ones you share. They are good for a smile first thing in the morning...especially when you don't feel like going to work that day!