Sunday, June 16, 2013

Preston Playing T-Ball

Wednesday night, I was able to go to one of Preston's T-Ball games. It sounds like most of them are day games, so I'm glad I can be able to go to a few. I was bummed when I realized I had forgotten my camera, but then I remembered I could use the one on my phone. It was a nice back up, but I still think a regular camera is better.
I was hoping Tyler would be old enough to play this year, but he is a few months too young still. So next year. 
 
 
 This year, Melanie was able to coach again. I think its awesome that she gets to pitch to her son. And he can hit that ball! I know I'm biased, but this aunt thinks he is the best player on the team!




 Life is really crazy right now, but hopefully I'll be able to make it to one more game in a week or two.


No comments: