Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daxsen's Birthday Cake

Once again, I was asked to make a construction cake. I always enjoy making them, but each time, I want to try something a little different from the last time and I seem to be running out of ideas. I also try to buy different toys each time and that is getting hard also. But I love the freedom to create with this kind of cake.

This time I did a round cake. The toys were slightly bigger, so only one would fit on the cake.


I love how it turned out. I also realized, that I'm out of nephew's birthday's for the year. Preston's birthday is in January and then the other four nephews all in between June and August! I just need to remind myself that any excuse is good enough for cake and continue to make them, even if there isn't a birthday to celebrate.

No comments: