Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Daxsen's 3rd Birthday

The card I mailed to Daxsen for his birthday.


There ended up being a problem with my brother getting it out of the box the day before his birthday and then the key was lost so they couldn't go put it back. So he actually got it the day of his party.







Since his cake was construction themed, I decided to find clothes to match. I found 2 sets of pj's, an outfit that came with shorts and 2 shirts, and 2 more shirts.

I also decided to get him a stuffed toy since Valex had gotten one for his birthday. I was thrilled to find a stuffed backhoe toy.
Daxsen loved his cake.


And the toys that came with the cake.
Most of the time, the boys share pretty good.


He loved his yellow shirts. (Its one of his favorite colors.)









This little more is so much like his aunt Savannah. After he would open one present, he would set the paper in a pile to be thrown away. I do the same thing!


He also had his toys lined up in a straight line.

I can't believe this little boy is already three. I miss cuddling on him as a baby, but he is growing into a mini me and I couldn't be more proud!

No comments: