Saturday, June 23, 2012

Naples Splash Park

Thursday night, I posted a question on Facebook: "What was on every one's summer bucket list?" Friday morning, it became a chat session between myself, my sister and our cousin Heather. We are determined we are all going to go the rec center in Lehi this summer. But Heather's kids are just coming off of an illness. So then Vanessa mentioned the splash park in Naples. Thirty minutes later, I was headed down the road. 

When I got to her house, she had a picnic lunch packed. We put the car seats in my car, buckled the boys and headed down the road. First, we stopped at the park right next to the splash park. I left my camera in my car, but wish I hadn't because the boys are always so cute. Vanessa chased Valex, who was more interested in playing then eating, while I ate. Then chased Valex while she ate. 

After that, we went to the splash park. 









Unfortunately, the wind started to blow shortly after we got there. So we snapped a few more pictures before getting Daxsen wrapped up in a towel. I followed Valex around for a few more minutes. I'm pretty sure he wanted to stay and play some more, but he was shivering. 


I can't wait to go again. ;)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks a lot like the splash pad that Kinley had her birthday party at! Fun times!