Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Preston's 8th Birthday

Preston loved his cake with the brownies on the side. 

I wrapped up the toys that didn't fit on the cake, but I also bought him a large gift. I had a hard time finding something. I decided he is always the hardest to buy for, but its because he is the oldest nephew and so each stage is always a new stage to me. I also had to remind myself that even if something didn't look cool to me, an 8 year old would probably love it. 
I can't believe he is already 8 years old. I spent the morning going through old photos of him. It was fun to see just how much he has grown and changed over the years.

















I tried to mail him a birthday card so it would get there in time for his birthday. But I didn't get to the mail box in time. And since his birthday was on a Friday, he didn't get it until Monday. But he still loved it. 






No comments: