Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Book Club - "The Fairest Beauty" by Melanie Dickerson

Lately, I've been going through a fairy tale kick. I've been rereading all my Marcia Lynn McClure books that are based on fairy tales and historical romance. I've been watching the series "Once Upon A Time" on Netflix. So when it was my turn to choose a book for book club, I knew I wanted a fairy tale story.
 
I choose "The Fairest Beauty" by Melanie Dickerson. I can't even remember how I stumbled on this book, but I am so glad I did.
I LOVED it! Once I picked this book up, I could not put it down. Furthermore, I am now hooked on this author. This book, is based on the story of Snow White. And I just learned that she will have a new book out in October based on the tale of Cinderella. She has two other books out, and they are on their way to my mail box as we speak. (One of them is based on Beauty & the Beast, which is my all time favorite fairy tale!)

 
I always enjoy book club. I enjoy trying out new books and I love having a night to hang out with those I love. But this month was one of my favorites simply because I have found a new author to love.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks good!

Melanie Dickerson said...

Thanks, Savannah! That's so sweet! I'm so happy you liked it. I think the Cinderella one coming out in October is my best one! Valten gets to be the hero. ;-)