Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book Club - "The Litigators" by John Grisham

Last month, when we discussed my grandma's book, we invited my mom and sister to join us since they had read the book too. Then at the end of the night, we invited them to join book club permanetly. Our book club had started to shrink, but I was not ready to see it end.
We invited my mom to choose the next book. She choose "The Litigators" by John Grisham. I was excited! About 10 years ago I was hooked on John Grisham. I was a part time janitor at the junior high and during my breaks, I would go to the library and read one of his books. About the time I left that job, I had read all of his books that had been printed, up to that point in time. After that, I didn't stay caught up on his newest books as they came out. Reading this book had me ready to dive back into all of his works.

My mom decided to serve us dinner. She made a potato bar and home made ice cream. We had a great time discussing the book. I'm glad we were able to get a few new people to join book club.

My sister picked the next book, which I read this weekend. Can't wait to discuss it with everyone. ;)

No comments: