Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Dinner 2009

Last night was so much fun. We hosted our annual Halloween dinner.
The menu was great. We had Pumpkin Cheese Balls (sorry, I forgot to take a picture before setting it out)
I was a little worried the younger kids wouldn't like the snakes, so I also made Creepy Crawly Bugs for the kids (I forgot to take a picture, but mostly because mine weren't near as cute. )
Dessert was Halloween Layered Fudge (delish, I need to try this out for Christmas with Raspberry flavoring or maybe peppermint)
and Spiderweb Brownies. Good think I cook well, it makes up for my lack of skill in the decorations department).
We also had Gummy Worm Punch, (apparently I can't cook and take pictures at the same time). It was really good. I had to do mine a little differently because I couldn't find an ice ring mold, or a good substitute that would fit in my punch bowl. Instead I bought a ice tray of the long skinny cubes and froze a gummy worm in each slot. This way everybody found a gummy worm at the bottom of their cup.

Tyler and Preston wore the matching shirts I bought them. TOO CUTE!
We had a cheer leader cheering for the good food!
Not sure what they were playing, but Jeff had his two little girls just in giggles!
Can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Christine Dallimore said...

OOOOO- Everything looks so festive and YUMMY!!! I wish you lived by me so I could come to your parties too! :0)