Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve 2013

This year, I decided to host New Year's Eve at my house. We invited Todd & Randi, Brandon & Kim and Andrew & Jessica. It was a little crowded, but lots of fun. Kim mentioned it had been 2 years since we had gotten the whole group together and that made me sad. Sad that it took so long to get together again and sad because Todd & Randi are moving away.

I didn't get any pictures. We had food on every surface in the kitchen and still had to get out the folding table for more food. We had 2 kinds of cheese fondue with lots of dipping stuff. We also made chicken wings in my new Ninja Cooker. Then we had 2 kinda if chocolate fondue and more dipping stuff for that.

After dinner, we played Guitar Hero. Then, at midnight, we went outside and lit off a few fireworks. It was awesome because we could see then going off all around us.

It was a blast. I'm sad to see Todd & Randi go.  I wish them luck as they head across the country and start new jobs and find a new home. I am going to miss them and all our fun times.

 I'm also excited for the new year and what it will bring.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was fun. Thanks for having us!