Thursday, January 22, 2009

A new picture of me

I had Josh take a picture of me this morning while playing the piano. He was so excited to use my new camera! Now I can replace one of the pictures on our online profiles that I don't like. Plus, I knew my grandma would be mad at me if I didn't post a picture of me playing the piano.



This is the picture I put on the profiles.

Oh, and a quick update. Parent Profiles recieved the paperwork we were required to send in. Now they are just waiting for the paperwork that has to come from our caseworker. I believe those were mailed in on Wednesday. I hope we will be online with them next week.

1 comment:

Malone and Brittany said...

Hey Savannah! I think your new pic for your profile is super cute. Anyhow, I just remembered that a while ago you posted that you were having trouble with the picture quality on the new itsaboutlove website. I actually just found out that the website is experiencing a little picture bug, and everybody is having the same problem. Hope that tip is helpful!