Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gratitude Day 4

After seeing the pictures we took today I am once again GRATEFUL for my camera. I think it always does an awesome job! I bought it quite a few years ago and I keep thinking about upgrading, but it really is a nice camera. If I ever do upgrade, Josh can use this one as his hunting camera. I'm pretty protective of it and won't let him use it much now.

I know I already said I am grateful for Josh, but I will probably keep thinking of differnet things about him I am grateful for. Today I am GRATEFUL for a good husband who helps around the house. I don't let him do much housework because I am so picky about everything, but I do let him do dishes. He really does a good job. I tried to let him mop once, but I had to stop him. I thought he was missing spots on the floor because he wouldn't mop in the same pattern that I do. That's also why I don't let him vacuum.

No comments: